Information you give to us
You may submit personal information when submitting our enquiry form or by sending us an email. The information you give us may include your name, email address, address/location and phone number.We will retain this information while we are corresponding with you or providing services to you or to a Patient you represent.
Information we collect from you
When you visit our Website, we may collect the following information: Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, website errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our helpline.
We will retain this information for no longer than 26 months’ period.
Information we receive from other sources
This includes information we receive about you when you use other websites operated by us or other services we provide. This information may include your name, email address, postal address and phone number. We will retain this information for no longer than a 26 months’ period via the website.
How we use the information
The Thyroid Clinic may use the information we receive and/or collect about you to:
- Identify and prevent fraud
- Understand how visitors interact with the website
- Fulfil our obligations under any contract we have entered into with you, and to provide you with information or services you have requested
- Send you marketing materials and newsletters when you consent
- Monitor website usage and provide statistics to third parties for the purposes of improving the website and the services that we provide
- Administer the website and carry out data analysis, troubleshooting and testing
- Carry out effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
We will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us (other than as set out in this policy) without your prior consent, unless required to do so by law.
Third Party Sites
Disclosure of your information
We may need to disclose your personal information in the following scenarios:
- When we are under a legal duty to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions
- Need to disclose it to protect our rights, property or the safety of our customers or others, including the exchange of information with other companies, organisations and/or governmental bodies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
Your security and privacy is our first priority and we will do everything we can within our power to protect it in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Legislation. We will do our best to protect your personal data but the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Any such transmission is therefore at your own risk.
To request that your information is deleted or if you wish to restrict or object to the processing of your information, please contact us via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org